Monday, December 31, 2012

The Forest

I managed to find the "Clemson Extension" place that was written on the back of one the pages. It's about 40 minutes away, give or take 10 or 15 minutes. I don't see how this has anything to do with Quinn though. It could just be a crazy man that remembered this place while he was on something and wrote it on one of the backs of his pages. I have no idea if a random guy drew these, or if someone related to the house did... or even Quinn. I'll check it out though. It can't hurt. Quinn just needs to fess up and stop messing with me. I mean, come on, telling your parents to lie to me? What's wrong with his sick mind?

GiftofTrees was a bust. It was just some idiot. He saw my videos and thought he would be smart and post stupid crap. It's whatever. I... Just can't shake this feeling of someone watching me. It's hard to get to sleep at night. I keep seeing tree branches outside my window... but I have no trees there. I may just be hallucinating too. Reese keeps stealing my papers. Sometimes I wish I could move out. I'm almost 19 and I'm still living at home. Well, Reese is already 19 and still here. At least I plan to move out soon.

~James

1 comment:

  1. You seem like the fun type.
    Hope things work out.
    I guess.

    ReplyDelete