Thursday, November 1, 2012

Christina

So i went back to check and see if that girl was home, which she was... I know her name now. Christina. She seemed kind of hesitant which, made me wonder what her mom had said to her... I convinced her to at least check out the shed with me, since it was technically "not in the house". She agreed readily. While we were in there, we found a lot of pages... kind of creepy... I can't explain them, but I'll post up what they are in a later upload.

Also, it seems really strange that she would be here... after Quinn was...you know... stolen. Maybe she has something to do with it. And if not her... maybe her mom. She seemed very strange when she called Christina back in. It unnerved me. I'm not sure what the deal was, but Christina was really antsy when I was walking her back home... almost as if she was hiding something... What if she did take Quinn? How can I trust her? She may know where Quinn is...
~James

No comments:

Post a Comment